2.20.2006

wondering how to be a learner/teacher

I was thinking more about our discussion last night and the give and take learning thing as friends. I am not sure if I am able to teach someone something and I think that is part of what is holding me back. I think I hear a lot of lies daily and I am trying to learn how to combat that more. Some of the questions that have been raised in my head are how do I think I can teach children and not my friends? What is holding me back from genuinely giving of myself to others? Why do I lie so much to others just to make it seem like I am clueless.
Much of this doesn't make sense to me but I think I am on the way to answering these questions simply by recognizing them. I wonder if anyone in our group has had a realtionship where they feel that they have had a mutual learning where they have worked through an issue together. And if not, what other questions do others have about it...hopefully we can continue thinking about this as a community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home